Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:55 PM

Wings of Writing

January 21, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Wings of Writing created a wonderfully creepy avatar with the new Karmic Glow MI.

I love this because I never would have thought to use the glow with blank space. Doesn't that outline look awesome?! For an item that was created with dreamy intentions, this is the stuff of nightmares. This avatar is so simple, but it has all the features of a demon that will send me off crying in the corner. The eyes, the grin, the horns - Everything is perfect!

August 15, 2015

Quote:
It's time to congratulate today's winner, Wings of Writing:!

Isn't this avie ethereal?

I love the way that her clothing's colors are mimicked in the background. It really makes this avie look a though she's a force of nature, something that's rising up out of the sunrise itself! The entire effect is gorgeous.

Good job!

August 12, 2016

Quote:
Woohoo, our winner today is Wings of Writing:!

Everything about this avatar is just so satisfying! I love all the different shades of blue that have been layered here, and I especially love how Wings managed to create such a textured background. It's almost as though the seams of the sky are splitting apart. That gives the entire avatar such an ethereal quality (and the light blue skin doesn't hurt, either)!

Great job!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 10-31-2016 at 01:56 PM..