View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM

Adelina laughed at Airen's comment about the girl's not wearing underwear, covering her mouth to keep from pointing to much attention to herself. The laugh was a light sound, contagious and making her features glow. "Oh that's just nasty." Still smiling, she watched her brother walk away, as arrogant as ever. Her lips pulled down as she frowned, sighing and running a hand through her hair.

Turning sideways, she better faced the girl and looked her over. "I don't want to start something here, he'd just make it even bigger and we just got here. I don't want to mess it up for us," she tried to explain, but faltered a bit. "It's not just that. He's been a bit different lately and things are rough. I want to pity him but he just pisses me off," she added. "And if anything I can get him back later at home." She grinned a bit, but sighed and shook her head.

Shrugging, Liam walked away. "S'alright babe, we can chat later," he said and shrugged off her insult. His conscious caught up and he began to feel a bit guilty, biting his bottom lip again. But man, that girl was a cutie. Did Addie always have to say something and make him seem like a jerk, or a player, or cheesy? Sure, he could be a bit of all of those, but did she habe to point it out?