View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 12-05-2010, 12:55 AM

Welcome to the Caring is Sharing Giveaway

This is an overhaul of the existing giveaway that I had. There will be a different format for this Giveaway. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come in, chat, participate and enjoy the friends to be made.

Sharing is Caring Giveaway is funded off my store in the exchange. There will be pure gold and items, i.e. CIs and EIs given for games and raffles.

Newbies will be given a special starter pack of sorts, they need only to fill out the appropriate form and submit it.

Random Raffle:
1. Cost of entry is 100 gold per ticket, with a maximum of ten tickets per person.
2. No mules please
3. To be entered in the raffle, simply click the donate button under my avatar, in the comment section put in how many tickets you want and add the appropriate amount of gold corresponding to the number of tickets being requested.
4. Entries into this raffle need to be submitted by May 1st, 2014.
5. Drawing will happen on May 2nd, 2014.

1. Eastriel 1 Ticket

50/50 Raffle:
Everyone that enters into the raffle will be automatically entered into the 50/50 raffle. Half of all the gold collected for the Random Raffle will be raffled off to one person.
The other half of the gold goes into a fund for bigger items to be handed out.

Newbies:
This is a special section for all of our new members of Menewsha. I welcome and encourage you to fill out the form and submit it for a complete outfit.
1. A complete outfit in this case consists of a Top, Pants, Socks or Shoes and one Accessory, i.e. belt, hat, sunglasses
2. All items should total out to 1200 gold.
3. Applicants must fulfill these two things: A. Must be active for 30 days and B. Have 30 posts
4. Fill out the form provided and PM it to me.
5. All requests will be filled
Submission Form:

Quote:
Your Name:
Top:(Name of the item and what store it can be found in)
Pants:(Name of the item and what store it can be found in)
Socks or Shoes:(Name of the item and what store it can be found in)
Accessory:(Name of the item and what store it can be found in)
Games:
Random games of the following will be played:
Hangman
Crack the Code (Number Combination)
I Spy
Hide and Seek

Please make yourselves at home and feel free to chat and hang around.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 04-18-2014 at 01:23 AM..