Old 07-21-2017, 06:09 AM

OI! No firecrakers!!! -chases hummy-

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 09:36 AM ----------

Time's almost up!!

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 09:45 AM ----------

TIMES UP!!! Please stand by for answers

---------- Post added 07-21-2017 at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Q1: What character has his first game (which is a point and click game, which can be...um…interesting) remade for iPhone and android? (Hint: go on Youtube, look for Twitch Stream Arcive and search for Luchajin)
The game that I am looking for, is Leisure Suit Larry...and he is indeed something.

Quote:
Q2: How many versions are there in poker? (Hint: Between 1-20)
Well, I counted the variants and it's 11 all up (I give a bonus point for Shadami for being a smart cookie)

Quote:
Q3: Which company made blind bags and blind boxes super popular and is still going strong in different genres? (Hint: it's EVERYWHERE)
It's Funko! The same people who created Pop Figures!

Quote:
Q4: Which 3 popular MMOs appeared on one of the Game Theorist’s Deadlock episodes? (Hint: where to look, is in the question)
League of Legends, Smite and Défense of the Ancients....tbh, the weakest out of the deadlocks :/

Quote:
Q5: What group goes to conventions to have people aim for prizes by answering gaming questions, playing games against the group or with others or with the hosts, which the grand prize usually is Nintendo themed? (Hint: no, it's not Markimoo and his friends, but if you get this ref, you are on the right track: Tim, his wife!).
The Runaway Guys. Fun Fact: if you are heading to either Conbravo or one of the PAXs soonish, go and give their game show a go!

Quote:
Q6: True or False: There is a restaurant where it’s self managed and the only food and drink available is from Vending Machines? (Hint: it's a 50/50 chance).
TRUE!!! But you have to clean up after yourself when you're done.

Quote:
Q7: What is the total of PAX conventions AND the OFFICIAL Names of them? (Hint: their site gives the clue - and it's different con branches)
I did say their site gives you the clue. There are: PAX Prime, PAX East, PAX South, PAX Aus and PAX Dev (nee West), so there is 5 in total. Twitch is their main source for streaming most of the events.

Quote:
Q8: What game consists of changing direction, forcing pickups, changing colours/suits and crying out a phase to avoid a penalty before winning? (Hint: There is two versions....I can accept either)
I can accept Last Card and Uno

Quote:
Q9: Megalovia became well known though a popular indie game as we know as Undertale. What other 3 places does it come from? (Hint: youtube is your friend....unless you already played those three places that toby fox did)
Earthbound: Halloween Hack, Homestuck, Mother: Cognitive Dissonance

Quote:
Q10: What is the name of a show where US contestants goes to Japan to play for a cash prize, but players are eliminated via a game and get sent off with a mob of Black Suits? (No hints for this one since i don't know how to put it ^^')
I survived a Japanese Game Show!! Only ran for two seasons though.

Since Shadami: was the only one who gave that a crack, she wins the grand prize. Please PM me and we will discuss what items you will like.

Kent and Hadsvich, since you both had the guts to give it a go, I will award you both 1500g!

And now, I MUST close up shop. Thank you for joining me <3

Last edited by musasgal; 07-21-2017 at 11:01 AM..