View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-08-2010, 09:52 PM

• All work must be your own.
  • To enter, submit a clear photo of your entry using the form below. Your username, written on a piece or paper or whatnot, must be included in the photo. You may not add your name using a paint program.
  • You may enter as many categories as you like, but please only 3 entries per category.
  • Remember that stencils are allowed only in the Stenciled category.
  • Make sure to bind your carving wounds! Deaths from blood loss will be frowned upon.

All Entries Due by:

November 5th at 7PM (PST)
click here to convert time zones

Prizes:

First Place (1 for each category): 2000g
Runner Up (1 for each category): 1000g
Overall Best Carved Pumpkin: Captain's Hooch

For Participating: Your choice of a Halloween '10 EI

• SCARY - Channel the darkest parts of your soul... in pumpkin form.
  • CUTE - Scary pumpkins give you nightmares? Go to your happy place and bring us back a little sunshine.
  • MENEWSHA RELATED - Show your pride as a Menewshan by cutting up a big orange-colored gourd.
  • NON-TRADITIONAL/ABSTRACT - Spooky faces too pedestrian for you? Here's your chance to show us something different. This category is for things other than the traditional jack o'lantern face. This includes Halloween scenes, imagery, etc. But feel free to step beyond the Halloween theme. If you can carve it, it's fair game.
  • STENCILED - Free hand design not your thing? No sweat. Stencil to your heart's desire.
  • ALTERNATIVE - But I don't have any pumpkins and I'm afraid of knives! :cry: ... Don't worry. This is the category that embraces other mediums. Carve a watermelon. A lemon. A block of Spam! ... Or spare the cutlery and decorate your pumpkins with paints. Markers. Crayons. ... Or if you'd like to sculpt a pumpkin out of clay, mud, mashed potatoes, etc. Do it! - Let your imagination run wild! :insane:
  • BEST OVERALL - Sorry folks, you can't enter this category. One Prize. One Winner. Chosen from all the categories above.

ENTRY FORM
Code:
[COLOR="#FF6600"][B]Username:[/B]
[B]Pumpkin Carving Category:[/B] (choose one from the list)
[B]Entry:[/B] (img here)
[b]I want this EI:[/b] (choose 1: blue, yellow, green or orange)[/color]

Last edited by BellyButton; 11-04-2010 at 07:55 PM..