View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-06-2019, 04:27 AM

Raziel watched the scowl flash acrossed his face only to disapper just as quickly as it had appered. What exactly had he been reacting to that made him upset or frustrated with Raziel, what ever it was he was going to have to find out what it was and work on it. It would be a bad thing to keep annoying the human room mate when he needed to have him here to help with his cover.

“I am sorry I ment no insult, I just have to make sure.” Sighing he grabbed his cup of tea as he thought about what he might mean that he had no where to stay. Was he homeless and without money or just on walk about before going off to uni? “am I understanding you correctly that you are on your own but are of legal age? On walk about before starting Uni?”

“some might say that Belzier is not that cool of a name, seeing as in some books it’s the name of a minor demon. But hay I have heard worse names come out of the maternity ward these days.” He smiled at the comment about how his name was a bit odd. “it’s a shorter form of my real name which my parents gave me thinking that I would grow into the name.” he snickered at the backstory he had created about his name. “once I was away from my parents I decided that I would just shorten it and no one would be the wiser of what they had thought I should be.” Walking to the front of the shop he flipped the sign saying they would be back in about fifteen minuets before returning to Bel. “which do you prefer Belzier or Bel?” he lead him back to a door set behind a book shelf.