View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2019, 08:15 PM

A smile curved over Belzier's lips, small and quick, but real. "I haven't had much time for books, but the old ones look beautiful. People used to put so much art into them," he murmured, giving the bookcases one lingering look before he let Ziel give him a tour of the place. He couldn't imagine how a human came to collect so many rare and old books--humans had actually sold their souls before to own such things. True story. However, the rest of the rooms didn't stand out too bad, so he figured it wasn't a big deal. He liked the home as far as human dwelling went.

"This looks perfect. I should be able to move my things in tomorrow in the afternoon some time. I've still got a few things left to deal with since I haven't been in town long." He sighed again, just thinking about the logistics of reporting his location to his superiors, magicking together furniture and a wardrobe, and then actually moving in. It was such an effort, but at least he wouldn't need to do much to maintain his lifestyle once he settled in. Then he could focus on the real mission.

For just a second, he let his eyes glaze over as he stared out the window. Somewhere out there, a portal existed and he'd been tasked by the demon lords to possess it. The things the dark forces could do with it...he almost grinned, his eyes brightening to a deeper red just for a second. He tucked further into his coat though, sugaring on a sweet smile when he turned back to Ziel. "Anything else I should know before we make this official?"