View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2019, 11:09 PM

Letting a smile play over his face, Belzier nodded his head. "I'm glad. And uh, I'm looking forward to moving in. I hope we get along." His smile tugged a little higher before the expression felt too awkward and he had to drop it. They finished most of their talk and Belzier got that itch to hurry away. He still knew so little about this man he would live with, but he hated those lulls in conversations and he didn't want to overstay when he could be doing other things. Making a vague gesture toward the door, he cleared his throat.

"Er." He glanced around Ziel, gaze more obvious on the door. He really shouldn't stick around, right? Not until he officially moved in. Otherwise, it would feel too strange. "If you don't have anything else important to impart, I'll be on my way out then? Big day tomorrow and all..." he added at a murmur. For all that he acted like he wanted to run away though, he made no move to sweep past the other man. Silly, since he obviously could. He had the key, permission to return, and frankly, more power than a hundred humans. He even had the promise of no prying eyes. And yet, he waited with his eyes boring right into Ziel, promising more strength than his tiny body should have ever possessed.