View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 12:38 AM

Dorian never looked at Chance as Courtney showed the pictures of him. He knew this would end in disaster. He just stood there is silence, his eyes were closed as he lightly shook his head in disappointment. Disappointed with himself and the girls. Mostly himself, he had plenty of times to tell chance, to leave but he never did. Instead he got buzzed and continued with the project.

When the girls left and blocked the door. He was expecting to get hit when Chance grabbed his arm, he would deserve it. However no pain ever followed suit. His piercing blue eyes fell on Chance. He raise an eyebrow in confusion. "You really are a dumpling head. You're apologizing for being tricked, your emotions toyed with by three really evil girls and handicap." He pulled away from the rich boy. "Hit me, punch me in the face or stomach, I deserve it." He just sighed softly. "Specially since it wasn't one sided." He felt odd form admitting that his feelings were shared. He cursed himself for being honest and blunt.

He just grabbed his backpack and left through the side door, obviously no one ever noticed that door.