View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 06-12-2016, 09:12 PM

Overboard it is. Clark gathered up the clothes, knowing that they most likely didn't have a means to wash them other than the salty sea around them. Fresh water would only be used for food and drink. He gave them to another one of his crew, going by the name of Barclay. "Toss 'em overboard, will ye? Or keep 'em, I don't care as long as they're out of me sight," he ordered, Barclay giving him a nod. Until they reach port, all the crew has to do is survive pretty much.

He finished off the piece of bread he was eating and sat at the table, slightly concerned that the princess would just simply go back to sleep at times like this. Whatever. As long as he didn't have to deal with her, he mused to himself. A few minutes of silence pass, and then the serving girl came back with the princess' chest of clothes. Clark was astounded at the size.

Davey trailed behind Ariel as the scoured the ship for the chest. She was sure that the princess would be in a better mood once she gets into some actual clothes. As she searched high and low, she wondered if the captain tried to have his way with her. It was a question that got her into more of a nosy mood, but she figured that she'd see the answer soon enough. The rest of the crew mostly left her alone, save for a few that decided to take their chances. Oftentimes, Davey shot them a look that made them back down.

They got to the place where they found the medicine chest and found the princess' clothes chest among the rest of the spoils. Unfortunately, the chest was too heavy for her to lift herself (although it seemed like she could back at the royal ship, but only at the heat of moment) and Davey was more than happy to haul it back to the captain's quarters. "What's in 'ere... cannonballs?" he asked, truly perplexed as to how clothes could weigh this much. With a small laugh, she walked him back to the room, where he set the chest down. "Here, now if you'll excuse me.." With that, Ariel looked over at the princess and gathered some food for Gerard. She could probably get a bite later; he was first priority at the moment.

With a plateful of food, Ariel walked back to his cabin, making sure that she left a bottle of the good ale back at the captains' and one with her. Now that she knew where they kept the treasure, she could probably make off with some of it, if she was daring enough. She entered his room with the food and placed it in his lap. "Go ahead and eat, I'll probably grab something later on."