View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-05-2014, 01:20 AM

Dorian began to speak, saying that he did not need to ask. He said he had changed his life by acting out for him. He did it of his own accord, so he told Akio he did not need to reassure him that his actions are his own. He looked down a bit, he did not mean to make it sound...he only nodded, as they moved. Dorian then took his hand, squeezing it a bit. He glanced at their hands, a warm smile forming upon his lips. Dorian seemed to shift a bit, as he began to speak about his father. He seemed like he was a good man, someone that was there for his son. He said that he was exicuted.. Akio's eyes moved to him, his heart clenching. He was....the thoughts crossed his mind, the pain inside of him deffinetly hard to ignore as he listened to the rest. He said he could not bring himself to come back, but he had watched.

He had turned dark after the effects of it all. Akio frowned, sadess in his eyes. The words made him feel horrible about his thoughts earlier. He looked away for a moment. He then shifted the conversation, asking him what his mother was like. Akio looked down at the keys on the piano a bit for a moment. "She was a kind woman...many wondered what a girl like her was doing with a man like my father, they are in many ways opposites" he sighs a bit. "She was a good woman...kind and gentle to everyone, she would never abuse her power, or treat anyone like they were beneath her" he closed his eyes a bit, "she treated everyone with respect and warmth, and was always the first to help someone if she could.." His hand squeezed his a little bit, as another slight bit of pain came over him. He looked over at him then, to see him looking back. The way he was looking at him made him blush.

"I...uh..." for a moment it made him worry, thinking that in some way he could see through him. He swallowed a bit, "ah...um..." He stood, turning away to hide the blush that was on his face. He mentally cursed himself a bit. He was acting like a fool. They had been having a serious conversation, and now after one look, he had lost his cool. Images of what he was thinking about the other night came through his mind. He swallowed, shaking his head. "I am sorry...I did not mean to...I am such an idiot" he sighed a bit. He tried to change the subject back, to brush off his spaz moment. "They both seemed like good people, who did not deserve their fates" he ran a hand through his hair. His eyes on the wall, he could not bring himself to turn and face him at the moment. God he must have thought that he was such an idiot. He must have thought that he was heartless or something, because of the random action just a few moments ago.

He had not meant to be a total spaz. He was indeed feeling serious emotions from all of this. Because of finding out so...casually that the other had been killed, and then the effects that conversation about their parents. His mother...she had been a beautiful and warm woman. She would have given anything for a complete stranger, especially someone in need. She was his world when he was young, the only one who was ever there for him. He did not realize his hands were beginning to clench, the pain inside of him forming once more. His mother. The woman who had given birth to him, who had been there when he needed her. A bit of wetness came to his cheek, but he did not register it. The tears were forming within his eyes a bit, and the one had run down his cheek. He could feel his heart racing a bit, his body lightly shaking with the feeling of a weight he had never been able to lift once more settled upon his heart.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-14-2014 at 05:55 PM..