View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 04-17-2015, 03:37 AM

The intensity in Dorian's gaze flickered oddly with Akio's words. That's right, this young prince was not afraid of him. All of these years spent doing his best to intimidate others, and here a mischievous demon found himself in awe of how openly accepting Akio was of him. How trusting. Perhaps not even that was needed, as Dorian knew his own intents too well. He wouldn't dare move to hurt the man standing in front of him. Even with the brush of heat that had stirred within him from the brief yet intimate contact, he found it washed aside with warm affection. Chuckling a little at how quickly he had been able to get ahold of himself and his desires, Dorian hesitantly allowed a little more space between them for the moment. He maintained his place less than a foot away, but felt he needed just that little push to cool himself down. It worked rather flawlessly.

"All of the trouble I've caused you, and yet your reasoning all seems to be centered around me." He remarked at first, voice still soft in tone, though they lost the more velvety quality he had been speaking with moments earlier. Dorian has slipped back into more casual tones, a light sort of grin finding his face as he looked over Akio quietly as the other linked their fingers and raised them to kiss. The tender notion and words struck him a little, a bit of a flutter running through his chest. He suddenly became aware that the two were indeed in great danger. Dorian, in the least, was... Had it not been for the armor Akio's words of the future had just given him, he may have lapsed into anger with himself once again. Yet, how could he, when such sweet words had been offered to him? "I am yours, for the present, and the future. I sincerely wish for your happiness." Dorian allowed his smile to widen as he spoke, his free hand rising to gentle brush through a bit of Akio's hair as he took a half-step closer to the young man again. Despite the sweetness dwelling in him, however, he couldn't help but feel the lick of heat return with the other's mention of his innocence. His lack of experience. Innocence... The idea was once a drug to Dorian, something to take hold of and consume, ravenously and without thought. It was his purpose to feast upon it unyieldingly, it was only natural to be tempted by such. A glint of this animalistic thinking lit Dorian's eyes for a moment as he again chuckled, this time stepping forward enough so for his chest to brush gently against the other's. "I assure you, you have already blown my standards out of the water. I have never wanted another more..." He admitted rather openly, voice again growing dark as the seductive words rang out.

Yet, restraining himself and collecting his thoughts in way of the affections he also felt, Dorian's grin returned in a sweeter manner as that flame in his eyes dimmed. Instead, he felt himself consumed by the beat of the other's heart as his felt the back of his hand pressed to Akio's chest. Briefly looking to their intwined hands, taking in the other's words of sweetness again, Dorian allowed the weight on his shoulders to simply vanish as their lips met. Dorian was a tad surprised, even with his knowledge of Akio's feelings, to hear such heavy words. To feel them, and know them to be true. His arms looped gently around the other's waist before they parted, again finding themselves with a small space between them. Letting out a soft sigh, relieved in a way, Dorian found himself a bit... shy, was the feeling?

He felt as if he'd been showered in the utmost affection just now, and yet this all after such odd shifts within himself. He felt a bit heavy as he tried to form a reply, as if sleepy in how slow he felt his thoughts formulating. A slight flush took his cheeks. Instead of speaking right away, he instead closed the space between the again to envelope Akio in a warm hug. His arms folding around the man, he gently nuzzled his face into the side of Akio's. "Forgive me for being selfish, but I cannot allow us to be parted. I don't believe I could last, not being able to at least see you safe. Not being able to speak with you, hold you... My affections will remain the same regardless, but I cannot.. allow myself to let go." He finally managed, voice strong, but words still under the effect of that sudden wave of embarrassment to be saying such. How can he, as a demon, be comforting? Sweet? He felt as if out of place, though this was where he wished to be.