View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-04-2013, 01:32 AM

"You’re injured” a soft voice stated gently. Alpha glance up, and there they were the two bright sapphires that ate through him, piercing him like ice daggers, they seemed so fitting out here Alpha found himself thinking, amongst the cold and ice, her hair whipping across her face in the biting wind, a red ribbon entangled barely staying in place.

"This may seem weird, but I mean no harm"
He had noticed her hands were empty, but also noticed the handle of the blade slipped down inside her boot. She could have slipped the cold metal into his side quite easily if she had wished, he was still dazed, but starting to come around and realise the situation, as if waking up from a dream.

As she reached her hands out he didn't flinch. She wasn't lying. But he hadn't fully expected what happened next, a cool sensation swept down his arm, and through his leg, as her hand seemed to diffuse through his goose pimpled flesh. He felt the coolness in his injuries, but felt a shiver go up his back, from her ability, or from the realisation that Alpha had just worked out. She was definitely one of them, one of us...

This young girl pulled her hands slowly away, it looked strange, as though a liquid had just poured out of him, in the shape of her palms, as she did so Alpha noticed no blood.
“Alright, they are cleaned out of debris, but I can’t do anything else out here. I need you to at least stand up so I can help support you back to the village and into a shelter.”

The girl turned slightly and made towards the downed Behemoth, Alpha pulled the torn waterproof tighter around himself. He stood up gingerly trying to keep his weight off his injured leg, and straightened himself as best he could, trying to cling onto the rags against the strong breeze. The girl turned back to walk towards Alpha

It’s a really nice kill, not to messy either so others won’t be attracted until tomorrow afternoon. So if you still want to get things off of it you can go get rested for the night and come back tomorrow. You will also be able to see better tomorrow anyways"
She stood beside him, her eyes on him.

"Im okay now" grumbled Alpha reassuringly "I've had worse" he said almost dismissing his injuries. He made a push to walk forward, just as he was almost about to he stumbled again, his injured leg not quite stretching properly, his hand catching her shoulder.
"Well okay, almost worse" this time he was more careful and limped slightly, but managed a step.
"Yes shelter tonight, lets get through this crappy weather first."
Alpha could see through the white veil the shattered remains of the shed, somewhere near there was his hut he had hold up in, and his clothes drying.
"I don't know where you came from Hun, but somewhere over in that direction, is my shack, and my clothes, what do you say shoot over there and grab my gear, then get out of this damned snow?"

They made their way quickly through the fast falling snow, Alpha ducking his head, pulling the collar up over his nose and mouth, every often leaning on the girls shoulder, only after a minute or so they reached the place that Alpha had made shelter, he quite roughly shouldered the door, it bursting open abruptly threatening to spin off its hinges, and he crashed down by the embers of what remained of his fire. Out of the snow and wind he could see and hear better. And he could see her, and knew. So"he said looking up at her and giving himself half a pause "you're one of us?"

Last edited by BrotherOfDarkness; 12-04-2013 at 01:35 AM..