View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 06-22-2015, 02:46 PM

Limited Special Freebies (L.S.B) is about me wanting to draw a canon from Naruto and someone's Original Character be it male or female. It can be female/female, male/female, or male/male. Since I do not like drawing my own characters with canons I truly love or wish I could draw with each other. I want to draw someone's OC with a canon.

In fact I'll make this even more special, I'll add a couple of shows I can probably do.
Keep in mind mostly anime style or half and half of anime.

Fandoms:
Naruto
Fruits Basket
X-Men
Young Justice
Justice League
Teen Titans

IF YOU have another show or anime you want me to try and draw your oc with canons then name it, I might know it.

Slots: VERY limited, I have 8 deviantart contests to enter (one by the end of this month) and one freebie request on deviantart.com to do. Then I have 2-3 commissions on here in my non-freebie shop to do. So grab them while you can.

1) Kat Dakuu
2) OPEN
3) OPEN

For now that is it, so hurry while you can, no saving slots, but I might re open this again later. ALSO....nevermind I haven't had my coffee full just yet so just- OH YEA! Now I remember *rolls eyes* wait...*thinks coffee...then deviantart...then...scratches head...hm...* Oh yea NO FORM to fill out, just post what you want and see if you can snag a slot.

Last edited by Zollie; 06-23-2015 at 02:22 AM..