Thread: Stuck together
View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 07-05-2012, 02:36 PM

Ben smiled when he saw her wave him away and knew that she was going to do that. She never wanted to be anywhere near death. Yet when he saw her seem to tense up he knew he had to get her mind off of the dead. Leaving her to dwell on death wasn't something anyone should think about. He knew that she would get angry at him for this but it would help her, "good, I don't want a scared little cry baby around me at the moment." he then turned and headed out back towards the crash. Hell would rain down on him when he came back and she decided to yell at him but at least she would be over the shock of all this.

When he got back to the crash, he just stared at the bodies for a little while. He then started to venture into the crash and looked around for anything that they could use. Picking threw some of the carry on bags, he soon found a blanket, clothing and a few other things. Heading back towards where the luggage was, he found that that had been ripped open and everything had been thrown from the plane. Sighing, he hoped that there was still some useful things. But after a few minutes of looking, he found one thing that he could of danced about. A lighter. Finding nothing else, he started to make his way back he saw something out of the corner of his eyes. Picking it up, he found it was a teddy bear. Smiling to himself, he kept it and started to head back.

Ben soon got back to her and looked at her, "well we will live for a while." he said as he set everything down in front of her to see. The blanket, the lighter, the clothing, some food (like the little peanuts they give everyone), the lighter ,and the teddy bear. Picking up some of the nuts he held it out to her, "here, your probably starving." he said and wondered if she was going to still be mad at him for the comment he made before he left.