View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:57 AM

Lol. My car is like that too. It can't be more than 8 inches off the ground in the front. She's a real gangsta looking little thing. I have to be careful not to get too close to the curb on any side of it because it would probably take the bumpers off eventually if I rubbed or overshot the curb too many times. My friend's give me so much crap because of how far away I park from curbs...I just tell them that they would too if they had my car. >.>

Oh, also, I'd totally wear that sweater on a cold night in the mountains with the fireplace going. :yes: Not my everyday style, but it looks lounge-worthy.

----

I have a D&G knock off right now and it's really quite flexible. I'm finding that I love it to death, though it's only good for school because it's so huge. I hate being the chick walking around a stinking WALMART of all places with a suitcase full of uselessness. *mumbles* I'm sorry, but if you walk around with that much crud every day, then I automatically peg you as a snob.

Louis Vuitton and some Coach stuff are made out of that rigid material. I don't like those, though my friend dumped a LV on me and wouldn't let me say no, so now that's at the back of my closet waiting for a vacation or something that requires such a huge purse.