View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 12-14-2018, 06:47 PM

Golden-Venus: Hey there you got mail! Lol I had to.

::Fanfic Pairing::

::Sword Art Online::
OC x OC (MxM or MxF) craving

::Naruto::
Naruto-Sasuke (yaoi)
Naruto-Gaara (yaoi) (Craving)

Movies and etc

::Smallville::
Clark-Lex (yaoi) craving

::Supernatural::
Dean-Castiel (yaoi)
Sam-Gabriel (yaoi)

Alright so allow me to begin: If you want to know about me, my writing style, and about what I can or cannot do. Ask. The only thing is I haven't roleplayed in ages so I do not have any examples. Though grammar, posting length, and style shouldn't be a problem. Though if at times you do not like reading rare post novels (over so many paragraphs) tell me. So I can limit my posting length.

Sword art online would be a slow moving roleplay that would require me to look more into things. I've seen season 1, wouldn't mind starting there. I barely touched season 2 episode one.

Naruto/Sasuke - I could do Sasuke or Gaara but there is a bit of gap in between a few things. Sasuke has to decide later on to leave or not (which would build drama if we jump into shippuden)

Naruto/Gaara - They live in two different cities/villages basically so the question is how often would they see each other. I could see letters getting passed alot or maybe they take on tasks/jobs together with their teams. I could see Temari & Kankuro pushing them together. Sasuke and sakura not sure about. Kakashi would ignore it as would their sensei. Its better than things being tensed between them and if they did get together. In the future it would fit with Shippuden.

SmallVille: I have so done this before but its been foooorever and it died quickly since the other just dropped it.
However I could totally do Lex, I have his attitude down and his way of doing things. Though if he liked clark he'd probably show up more or try to give him gifts or help him when things get tough. I could see Clark making the first move but we can also come up with other ideas or maybe small things lead to bigger things to be noticed. Maybe Clark reveals his secret to Lex one time by saving him from a new villain (I have a villain I made up just for this, they are a bit dramatic) If not thats cool.

Dean-Castiel (Destiel) & Sam-Gabriel (Sabriel) We could do both, I've worked on fanfictions with both of them separate and in the same stories before so no problems there. I didn't see season 7 and on though, I haven't been wanting to. My ordeal is somewhere around the starting of their meeting. However, we can discuss this further.

So besides my super long post, what are your thoughts?