View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 01-18-2008, 10:10 PM

Salut, bongiorno, konnichiwa, hola, hej, hallo, hello!

Based on my thread in the Menewsha nation, I thought I'd make a little multi-language thread here for the event. I suggest starting with posting "Happy birthday Menewsha!" in the languages you know!

Then stay and chat in whatever languages you know adequately to chat in, English as well of course, if you don't know any other language or can't find anyone else to chat to in the one/s you do know. Feel free to chat about everything and anything, as long as it's not against Mene's rules and T.O.S.

I myself know Icelandic, English, German, Italian, French, Swedish/Scandinavian (it's a bit of a mix of Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic, but mostly Swedish these days) and I can understand Spanish but I can't really speak it.

My other thread (link above) has some links to online dictionaries if you're looking for some and you're welcome to add to it. :]

(To mods; I hope this is alright, I know the rules say that threads in other languages aren't allowed apart from the Mene nation, but I've never had any problems there with people posting gibberish for gold, whenever people post in a language I don't know at all it's always short and often come along with a translation as well. So.. I hope I get to keep this one, pretty please? ^^ )