View Single Post
Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 AM

Unfortunately, I was unable to raise the necessary money to attend Momocon. I tried several unsuccessful methods, including but not limited to:

1. Selling Chi’s husband on the black market. There was a large demand for him, and I easily received bids for as much as twenty times the price to fly to Georgia. Unfortunately, Chi found out and canceled the auction, claiming that only she had the right to sell her husband and she was waiting for his price to inflate a bit more first.

2. Playing NES Tetris with the understanding that I’d be able to make five hundred dollars a day. I’m still not sure why that one didn’t work. I tried checking my bank account, behind my TV, and in the game slot, but the money just hasn’t shown up.

3. Rescuing a Nigerian princess. That just resulted in less money. I don’t want to talk about it.

Though I didn’t make it to this one, I’m well on my way to attending the next one. I’ve taken to talking about anything I can think of to complete strangers on the street. I haven’t checked my wallet yet, but I’m certain the money is accumulating as we speak.

I'd prefer the female tshirt, but I'd be happy with the male one as well (in case you're giving out a limited number of both).

Edit: Make that just the female one, please. I managed to buy a male one.

Last edited by Cami; 03-23-2009 at 03:30 PM..