Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-13-2014, 01:30 AM

Andrew smiled at Tide and reached out as he stretched himself on the ground, petting her hoof reassuringly. She bent down, nuzzling his hand as Joey started on his back. "Well, perhaps he knows you're strong enough to take care of yourself." He offered, hopefully in a helpful manner. He wasn't sure, since all horses had their own personalities and he was glad to have one that was sweet and motherly toward him.

He grimaced when the air hit the wounds, but it was more of surprise than pain. The gentle touches from Joey's rough hands was easy, and he hummed lightly. "Aah... Nnnn... no, it... doesn't hurt." He sighed, burying his face in his arms. What was wrong with him? The pain was there, but it wasn't uncomfortable now. The solid, focused pain was more of an overt stinging, and the stinging didn't hurt. "Not at all actually... Am I... am I.. sick?" Concern for his body was pushed into the forefront of his mind. Why did he not hate the pain? Or the stimulating touches? He was probably more of a freak, so he bit his lip to shut himself up.