Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 04:02 AM

"You'll be fine. They have healed up quite good, actually. Could ride into town with me, if you wanted." Joey took his hands from Andy, smiling in relief. "Not fit for long rides, but short ones will be fine. We can get some food for dinner and maybe some other things." Joey longed to visit the brothel house in Darkwater. There was a young man that secretly did services for those inclined. He rubbed his hand over the stubble on his chin. Perhaps see a barber too. He wasn't sure how much money he had left, but he was certain he'd have enough.

"Just so ya know, Andy, Darkwater is the only place left that trusts me. I am friends with the sheriff. He saved my life a few years back, and I have great respect for the man. While we are in the town, I don't want ya to upset any of the folk... Though I doubt you'd be the type to cause trouble..." He chuckled slightly. "Ah... Don't worry about it. Also, the folk there are amazingly kind. There are even a few natives that work in the farms and stores around here. So don't need to fear them, boy."