Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 06:00 AM

"I dont know because you wanted to find out what those you killed found so good to eat?" something about the way Erik said what he did made Albert look back at him with a raised eyebrow. "are you sure there is noting you would like to eat? something tells me you want to." as he fallowed him thought the streets Albert smiled.

so he had gotten the grim interested in life. he was surprised that he could get the grim's attention this quickly and have him hooked this fast. he had thought that he would have to run a few more times before the grim became interested in what he might have to offer. now he had to think of how to keep the grim interested in this week before his death.

"well you seemed to like to dance, or was that just to try to get me out of the club?" moving back to stand next to Erik he gently brushed his hand along his hand. why was he a moth to this mans candle? he wanted to curl around this grim and.... no no no. I am not going to kill myself prematurely with this guy. turning into an alleyway he thought about where to take him next. "its about death and the hunt. the wild hunt that is."