Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 03:25 AM

Erik never let the story or information of his victims get to him otherwise they would never die. He would feel way too much and that would put them all in danger. Meaning another reaper would wipe out the city, though its not like he was emotionless or like a robot, he did feel, he just tried not to. Erik made a list appeared, but the names were invisible except to him, looking it over a couple of times he realized the sister's name was on the list now and the boy's name wasn't. "Well, look what the outcome did, I wonder why you're on here" he ate the cupcake smiling a bit as he read the paper, though it was hard to smile as he wondered then stretched, he had to check on something. "I don't know why you are on here, but she is at the bottom of my list, I have to check something out, follow if you wish" he spoke standing up speaking to the one who gave him a cupcake "Thanks for the cupcake, it was good" and he walked outside in the moonlight as he cloak reappeared to wrap around his body.