Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 03:56 AM

trying to look over the list Albert wondered what it was that was on the paper and why he seemed so interested in. "you say you wounder why I am on your list, did you not expect me on the list after we made a bargain? I told you that you could take me when two weeks were up. dose that list not update each time a bargain like that is..." then it dawned on him that his reaction to the Grim Reaper was not what one of them usual would have encounter in their line of work. they did not expect some one to challenge them and tell them they could take them in a set amount of time which would have been shorter then their life would have been. "what happens if you take a life that is not on your list? Dose that life get to be placed back into its life or is it just bad luck." standing he watched Erik thank the backer and his assistant as they stood to go. He was glad that even if the Grim did not act like most people he still had some manners. he could take Erik out and about in his city and not worry about what the people would think of his new friend. fallowing Erik out into the moonlight he reached out and grabbed his hand as Erik tossed his cloak on. "so what are we going to go do, what are we checking out?" he shivered in enjoyment of the sting of Deaths Fire.