Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 05:53 AM

"so the reborn soul to fix its mistakes of the past lives is more accurate then the Heaven Hell idea that the Christians believe in." He sounded retrospective as he spoke. he wondered what would happen to him when Erik finely took his live and he met the final death. "Where do you think I would end up when I die? shall I be forced to start over or will it be an offer?" he had done so much in his life that some would have said he was to be forced to retry it. yet as of late he had been working for the betterment of the whole world not just for his enjoyment. maybe his actions with Erik was falling back on old habits but he was trying.

"your telling me that he lives here, with his family?" he sounded sad that for the human. "how many of them live here? how do they live like this?" suddenly he started laughing as a thought burst into his mind. he had never thought that he would be playing scrooge to a ghost of death.

As Erik fell into Albert his arms wrapped around him, his body braced without thought to keep him standing. he had been surprised when he had lavatated but the landing made him think that it was not something he did often, or something had messed up his landing. "What is wrong?" worry furrow his brow as he looked down into Erik's eyes. "did you know your hansom?"