View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-22-2015, 03:40 AM

Huh...? What's that? Sophie is that you? ... Wait, who are you? I was sleeping you know... It's not very polite to barge into a stranger's castle and wake people up! ... A guest you say? Howl and Sophie invited you? They never tell me anything! ... Well I suppose I should welcome you then. Welcome to our Moving Castle! I'm Calcifer, a great and powerful fire demon! Howl caught me years ago and then Sophie came and... Well I'm sure you've heard this story before so I won't bother you with the details... Anways, come sit and get warm. Howl and Sophie are probably around here someplace.

... You are staring you know... It's ok though, I get that alot! People are always so surprised to see a face made out of flames that talks! It scares most people off *wink* But I suppose you are as determined as Sophie was the first time she walked in. Please feel free to look around. There are some Rules of the Castle though so you should check those out before you go to far! You can read a little bit about us and take a look at some of the fun and helpful things we offer here too. If you really like it here and want to stay, take a look at the bottom post to help us keep going! It's really a lot of work and energy to keep a castle like this moving you know!

Oh and before you go... Best not go in Howl's bathroom... He hates that!!

Last edited by Calcifer; 12-23-2022 at 09:14 AM..