View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-22-2015, 03:43 AM

Calcifer
Charity Mule
Hello! Please come inside and get warm by the fire... Or rather, come inside and get warm by me! Come closer! Don't be afraid! My name is Calcifer and I am a GREAT AND POWERFUL FIRE DEMON! But you probably already knew that. I will be your host! I may be a little scary looking but please, have a seat and make yourself at home. It's my pleasure to warm you up. I'm good at telling stories too so if you ever want to hear about the adventures of me & Howl, all you have to do is ask! I promise nothing will be made up or embellished... Or maybe you want to see some fancy magic? I can do that too! ... Well anyways... Welcome to the castle! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Howell Jenkins
Played by: Car'a'carn

Hello! Howell Jenkins at your service! You can call me Howl. I will be your co-host for the evening! ... And of course Calcifer! We wouldn't have a Moving Castle without him. I hope you enjoy your stay here at our castle and participate in some of our fun activities! Please stay and feel free to chat and get to know us and all our regular guests! Honestly, I'm gonna need to make a bigger castle at this rate...

AND STAY OUT OF MY BATHROOM!

Last edited by Calcifer; 12-23-2022 at 09:12 AM..