View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 04-25-2015, 05:43 AM

((Omg, it's been 2 months. How. HOW?! D: I'm sorry!))

As Satoshi mentioned having only one sibling, and a twin at that, Selke smiled. "Twins. You must share a special bond."

That, of course, was when she'd stopped Satoshi. Did she want her new friend to help her search for Kieran? "What?" Selke blinked in surprise. "No, that's quite alright. You don't need to trouble yourself with him. My guardian is rather protective." She paused. "And very aggressive. He already made it clear he didn't want me wandering off alone, despite how often I do."

Kieran, however, was suddenly within sight. The male was tall, broad-shouldered, and imposing enough to frighten off most people. The scar over one of his red eyes also tended to make people feel uncomfortable. The elf narrowed his glowing eyes as soon as Selke and Satoshi came into sight. They were feet from one another, as though Kieran had merely appeared before them in silence.

"Ah. Yes. Well, I'm no longer lost in the woods."
Selke cleared her throat, noting the dangerous look in her guardian's eyes. He didn't like how close Selke was standing to this newcomer. "Kier-"

"You can't expect me to do my job if you go frolicking with strangers, milady." Kieran's icy tone interrupted Selke, and he looked meaningfully to the hand that she still had on Satoshi's arm.

Selke's hand dropped, and she smiled slightly before stepping away from Satoshi. "I should go. My guardian doesn't mean to cause trouble here, and I shouldn't have wandered off in the first place."

Kieran's expression said the exact opposite of what Selke's words did: Oh, he certainly meant to cause trouble. It was going to happen if they all stuck around in the same place for long.

"It was nice meeting the two of you. Say goodbye to your sister for me, Satoshi." The dark-haired woman pulled her hood up again, and moved to stand closer to Kieran. The elf kept his gaze on Satoshi, and when they finally started moving Kieran's red eyes flickered to where he'd last seen Kanako. He'd sensed her, though hadn't quite seen her. So there were two of them, according to Selke.

After muttering quietly in his own tongue, Kieran ushered his charge forward and away from the strangers.