Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-20-2014, 02:32 AM

Andrew looked up when Joey approached. He wanted to go against Joey, but knew he'd be shot down very quickly. So he just sighed, nodded, and smiled when Joey took a few of the insects for himself. With a gentle shake he made the rest on his arm take flight, and scooped up the jar. "It'd be nice if you let them all go." He said, handing off the jar to Joey's free hand and standing. It took a moment, but he managed with barely a groan of pain, and stood up straight. "I guess I'll... sleep, then... It's been a while since I didn't have a nightmare..." Physical or mental. He found the blanket Joey spoke of and pulled it toward the bedroll. Instead of lying in the middle, he curled up on the very edge, a silent invitation that he didn't mind Joey being so close to him if he so wished.

He was close to the fire. It was warm, cutting the chill in the air and the breeze. Covering slightly, he stared at the crackling fire and smiled a little. It was inviting. Gentle, but... dangerous. Sighing, Andrew closed his eyes and turned his face into the bedroll.

Last edited by Tachigami; 07-26-2014 at 06:58 AM..