View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2013, 04:36 AM

Okay, I'm back! Here's my list! I'm afraid I have some boring "I actually kind of need this" sewing type projects to get out of the way first, but maybe I'll get clever with them and make something nifty. :)

~ Belly's 25 Craft Challenge List ~
started 4/21/2013

Currently working on

Crocheted block quilt for my part of the Ground Cover Project. 21/28 panels done!

Jo's Crochet Flower Garland +curtain
Update: I'm holding these to sew onto a simple Ikea curtain for my "creative corner" of my house. My kitty is WAY TOO INTERESTED in the garland. I have the curtain, just need to cut & sew it to length, attach the lovelies (& mount the rod).

Some kind of crocheted produce bag. Trying this one: Oh the Cuteness!: Crocheted Produce Bag
Update: used rainbow variegated yarn, just need to do the top. Got interrupted by the quilt.

Finished Projects

1. Crocheted owls for handmade gift exchange (2 stuffed lil guys & 1 stuffed keychain)
  2. Crocheted owls for bday gift (2 lil stuffed guys)

I need to update this with more pics!

Owls!X

Want to make soon
Curtain for odd window next to front door so weird solicitor dudes stop looking inside my house
Curtains for breakfast nook because it's getting freaking hot already and I want to hide from the sun
Curtain for glass door leading to sun room MUST BLOCK OUT BURNING LIGHT
Some Warhammer 40K terrain including a Tardis half-covered in rubble so I can say, "the Dark Angels have the phone box"
Some sort of holiday gift for the grandmas since I never seem to finish in time when I start in fall like a sane person would

Neat ideas saved for later

Feather Cat Toy - Feather Cat Toy | Step-by-Step | DIY Craft How To

UPDATE!

I have finished the challenge & exceeded the "25 thingers" count. I've failed to document/photograph everything because I got pretty darn busy, but highlights include:
  • Two quilts for the Ground Cover Project.
  • Backup squares x4 for another quilter.
  • 4 more crocheted owls
  • 1 crocheted pumpkin
  • 1 felt camellia pin
  • 3 felt paperclip thingers
  • 2 felt bookmarks
  • 7 yarn/plastic canvas star ornaments
  • 4 yarn/plastic canvas mandalas
  • 1 yarn/plastic canvas rainbow coaster
  • 12 handmade holiday cards
  • 1 paper garland

Random picture dump:

SPOILERX

Last edited by BellyButton; 04-17-2014 at 05:12 PM..