View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-15-2015, 12:45 AM

"Sir can I ask you a question?" Cole asked. Their boss shrugged, "I don't know, can you?" he asked. "Sir may I ask you a question?" Cole asked. Their boss nodded. "How will we know who is rich?" he asked. "Good question Cole. The answer is simple; people will pay a lot of money to make sure they see their loved ones again." Their boss answered. "What makes you so sure they won't just send over the cops?" Asked one of the others. "If they do that, you hurt their loved ones. Simple as that really." Their boss replied. "Well then, let's see if we can come up with a plan shall we?" Suggested their boss. The men sat together and discussed many possibilities all day. Some were reasonable while others were obviously not going to work out.

The day passed by as the men planned out what they hoped would be a successful kidnapping. 'I just hope that I don't have to hurt anyone and that the cops don't get involved.' Cole thought to himself as is started getting late. "The plan doesn't have to go through today, you do it when you think you're all ready. Now then, get out of my house, I'll call if anything comes up." Their boss explained. The five men nodded and quietly left the house, each one getting into his own car and driving away. As Cole drove off, he remembered the girl he had almost run over and chuckled softly. "Pretty little thing's heart bust have been racing at that moment." he said to himself and turned on the radio, switching through the pre set stations he liked and turned up the volume when one of his favorite songs began to play.

"I wonder what she's up to, she seemed like a nice girl. Let's hope we don't kidnap her..." Cole said to himself as he continued to drive home. Stopping at a stoplight, he looked around to take in the sights. A lot of partying was going on of course, a kidnapping didn't seem like a good idea. 'Too many witnesses...' he thought to himself and resumed driving when the light was green.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 04-15-2015 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: Posted too soon