View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-17-2015, 02:15 AM

Checking his gas meter, Cole noticed the tank was almost empty and sighed as he quickly made a U-Turn and sped off towards the nearest gas station. His sudden act had caused on coming cars to slam on their brakes and honk angrily at him but Cole only chuckled as he checked the rear view mirror then turned his attention back to the road. Turning into a gas station, he parked his car in front of a gasoline pump and walked over to the lady managing the gas station. "Sixty on number five." Cole said to the lady, and after paying, left to fill up his car. Looking around, he noticed the place was full. He also noticed the little store and suddenly felt the urge to buy some snacks and drinks.

Cole filled up his gas tank and closed it tightly before quickly heading into the small store and grabbed a few things. He grabbed six cases of beer and a few bags of snacks before making line to pay for them. As he waited in line, Cole pulled out his wallet and then his phone rang. Quickly checking it, he ignored the phone call for a while when he saw it was his mother calling. Placing his things on the counter when it was his turn to pay, he decided to answer and pulled out his ID, showing it to the cashier so that he could get the beer. "Hello mom, this is a surprise. Why are you calling me all of a sudden?" Cole asked and pulled out some money to pay for his items. "Thanks, have a good day." Cole said as he grabbed his ID and put it away back in his wallet as well as his change then grabbed his things and headed back to his car. "Sorry mom, was busy shopping, but what's up? Is everything okay?" he asked and frowned as he placed his things in the trunk. "What do you mean sick? How sick is he?" he asked.

Locking up his trunk, Cole hopped into his car and started driving back home as quickly as he could. "Look mom, take him to the doctor and see what the doctor says. The worst they could say is he's dying which I highly doubt is what's wrong with him. Just let the man rest and make sure he takes his medication if he has any." Cole explained and sighed mentally at the stop light. "I have to go mom, but I'll visit tomorrow if I can okay? Bye, and tell dad I said hi." Cole said and smiled. "Love you too, bye." he said and hung up letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Seeing the light was green now, he sped off towards his house and pulled up into his driveway. Stepping out of his car, he opened his trunk and pulled out his things before locking it closed and walking to his front door where he unlocked it and walked inside, locking it closed behind him.