View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-12-2015, 06:46 AM

Cole listened to her speak and was surprised to hear her father was a police officer, technically his enemy. "I see. Yeah you are pretty much safe from any danger, so that's good right?" He asked and smiled. She was being very friendly even though they didn't know anything about each other. "I'm Cole, it's a pleasure to meet you Leanne, very pretty name by the way." He said and raised an eyebrow. "Does this make us acquaintaces now?" Cole asked curiously. If her father saw them talking he didn't think he'd be too happy about it, and he really didn't want to get her in any trouble with her dad or get himself in some trouble.

Shaking his head and laughing softly, "I don't think you're any of that Leanne. Heck, I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your place." He started and took a drink of his soda. "I'm guessing your father got upset when you told him what happened? You did tell him correct?" Cole asked. He was surprising himself by talking to her. He never was this social with anyone unless it was one of his work buddies. It felt nice to talk with someone else who wasn't his work buddy or parent. "You didn't interrupt me at all, so dont even worry about it." Cole assured.

"Sorry for asking so many question though." He commented. "You obviously have things to do and I shouldn't keep you from doing what you need to do." Cole noted softly as he glanced out the window at her father then looked back at her. "I enjoyed talking to you though, and I honestly mean that." He said with a nod of his head and a friendly smile.