View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-14-2014, 09:03 AM

Delvin smiled gently, a move that was known to brighten his already light blue eyes, and reached down, unclasping the robotic appendage and slowly releasing it. A spark of electricity passed by the receiver and where Chester's leg ended, and then Delvin set it aside in favor of the kit, opening it up for some painless alcohol disinfectant. "You were a soldier?" Delvin didn't want to focus on what had caused him this injury. Not even on duty and he had lost a leg, lost his damn life. Delvin's eyes flashed with the anger he refused to show at the unfairness of the situation, and then it was gone. "I was a medic in the army." He mused. "The thing some of those guys could throw at you... I tell you, they could be half bled-out and still ready to rip your head off. I guess I learned the rest of my patience from that... Dealing with them." He laughed, running a sterilized cloth over the wound he saw, then using purified water to rinse the blood into a rag so it didn't make a mess. "I came back and couldn't leave it behind... Helping people, I mean."

He bandaged the wound gently and rubbed it flat, then nodded at his handiwork. "Perfect." He said with a nod, and grasped Chester's fake leg, replacing it where it had been. "I'll go change those sheets now, yeah? And maybe find some tools if you have any, fix that chair..." Maybe get a new one. It wasn't like he was hurting for money. He could toss half it out the window and still be set for a few dozen lifetimes.