View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-15-2022, 04:15 AM

Dear Transphobic POS,

I don't know why people like you try to act like an ally. It's so clear that you're a wolf in sheep's clothing. How dare you act like you're my friend, only to misgender me behind my back and then try to get people to stop talking to me?! Like, not only is that so incredibly immature, but it's HURTING the trans community. People like you don't deserve to have the nice people you have as friends...

If you had a problem with me, you should have acted like an adult and come to me. You should have told me your problem instead of randomly blocking me and then running to all of my friends and misgendering me ON PURPOSE and then trying to get them to stop talking to me... If you were a REAL friend, you would have tried to salvage the friendship first before going behind my back.

I know I was difficult. I know that things were hard and I understand that it's hard to watch someone struggle... but you going behind my back like that was low down. It's worse than kicking me when I'm down... It's goddamn PUSHING me down and THEN kicking me while I'm down. I don't know what exactly you said to my friend, but he's a REAL friend and told me that you misgendered me on purpose and that you tried to spread lies about me to him...

Your reasoning for misgendering me is so f-ing transphobic too. I don't even think you realize that you're a transphobe. I wish other people could see you for who you truly are.... I could be just as petty as you, and DM all of your friends and tell them how transphobic you actually are. And I have the proof as well. I could very easily ruin your friendships, but I'm not like that. If I had a problem with you, I would have come to you about it first. I would have tried to save our friendship... And to think, I shared so much of my intimate life with you. I shared details I haven't shared with anyone else... Why? Because I thought you understood me and I thought you actually cared.

But I was wrong. You're just a transphobe on the internet who acts like you're an ally, when you're actually just transphobic. The truth is, I do hope your friends eventually see how bad of a person you are. You don't deserve to talk to the nice people that I talk to. You don't deserve to have people care about you because you clearly don't care about others... I hope that the people that you talk to see you for who you truly are.

I'm not even mad that you blocked me. I understand that sometimes blocking people, especially strangers, is the best thing you can do for your own mental health. But I thought we were friends. We talked about so much together and I told you many secrets that I haven't told anyone else... If you wanted to block me, I wish you had been mature enough to tell me why.

It's whatever now. I just hope that you eventually reap what you sow.