View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-18-2022, 03:01 PM

Dear BioMom,

I wish you were more honest with me. You were my first bully. You didn't love me. I only have a few positive memories with you. That's very sad. People tell me I should keep in contact with you. Why though? You were nothing but a bully and fiend to me.

You treated me less than since the day I was born. My autism was just an excuse for you to treat me like -censored-. I felt unsafe around you but I had to spend time with you because YoUr ArE fAmIlY! Awwwwww please... That's not cool. You contributed to my intimacy issues, lack of sexuality, and possibly why I have the gender identity issues I have.

You tried to -censored- my boyfriend. He left because what else someone six years younger than me supposed to do.

Jokes on you, I reconnected with him. I fight flashbacks daily of you telling me he'll leave me.
I want NOTHING to do with you, BIOMOM!

There's a reason you haven't met everyone I know because you're a cruel person. You're a -censored-. I'm in my mid thirties and have to recover/heal from decades worth of abuse. You also lied to my about who my Dad was. Why did you lie? Was it because of your trashy friends? Was it because he wasn't light skin enough? :( Why?

Why do you hate part of yourself? Why are you jealous of me? You could've achieved the same stuff I did. It's the company you keep. If your only responsible friend can make it, you could've as well. I love me, I love my Black culture, I love my frizzy hair, and I love who I love. If you don't like it, too bad.

I will always love you, but your behavior is horrible. I did the right thing by going no contact. I had to go no contact with almost all my maternal side with the expection of a few cousins, my great aunt/adopted mom, and a few aunties.

If you ever do read this, please don't hurt anyone else. Forget I exist and I'll do the same thing. Easier said than done but it will happen. :)