View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 10:08 PM

Raffle

Items will be drawn at the end of the event, thus allowing me to be active in the thread during the actual event. A novel concept, I know. Plus it will prevent people from asking me when I will be doing the drawing for the day.

Rules of the Raffle:
1. Tickets are 25 gold each.
2. 20 Ticket limit for each person (If you are purchasing tickets under your mule, they also get a 20 Ticket limit)
3. Anyone can participate, including mules.
4. Yes, you can purchase tickets for other people. All you need to do is include the name of the person you are purchasing for when you send over the gold.
5. Send your gold over via the donation button under Queen_Andais
6. Tickets can be purchased during the entire event, up until it ends. Any gold sent after the event ends requesting tickets will be denied.
7. Bonus Tickets Available! Here's how you get them:
7a. Purchase Tickets: You don't have to purchase the maximum, you only have to purchase one to be eligible.
7b. Every 20 posts that you make in this thread, you get an additional ticket.
7c. These bonus tickets DO NOT count towards your maximum 20. This means if you purchased 20 you can still earn more. i.e. You post 200 times in the thread during the event, that's an additional 10 tickets to the number you purchased.
7d. Even better, you don't have to count your posts! I will be doing this at the end of the event when the thread is locked.

Now I am sure that makes some people angry, either because they can't be here to post more and earn those extra tickets, or they see it as me being biased towards certain people, that's simply not the case. These bonus tickets are a reward for PARTICIPATING in the thread. Much like sports these days that hand out a ribbon to everyone for showing up, same kind of concept.

Items:
Dark Malevolence
Kick Ass Action Hero
Obakemono
Jamming with Yumeh
Overlord's Wraith
Harpy
Rocking Out Rockstar
Yin Yang
Ire of Naias

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-26-2016 at 02:00 PM..