View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-14-2014, 06:05 PM

Frewen looked down at himself when the two other men kept talking about how delicious he seemed. The kelpie twisted his hands this way and that, seemingly quite oblivious to the fact that someone else had wandered into the Inn. He tilted his head and nibbled on his lower lip, before setting into his green covered nachos again. Then, quite randomly, he fishnet wearing man beside him in a rib. "I don't mind being snacked on. A friend of mine used to do that, well only sometimes. He did run an Inn and that made it easy for him to snack on people, well not on people .. kind of. It was their energy."

Frewen turned to Brumac with a little grin. "I'd like to keep my flesh intact for as long as I'm alive. But if I ever end up dead you're more then welcome to what's left of me." Whether eaten away by fish, or by other supernatural beings, once he was dead, he'd be dead an eaten anyway. It was all just part of life's cycle.

And now he noticed the cloaked stranger. So of course Frewen leaned over a bit to stare at the man.

((Does everyone want to eat Frefre or what? Anyway, I'm thinking of bringing Priscilla in, what do you guys think? She's well prissy and snobby to the hilt, with a thing for cute.))