View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-09-2015, 09:48 PM

Cole could tell from the look on the girl's face that she was scared of almost being run over. She was a pretty little thing, even when she was scared. Listening to her, he nodded and looked over at the crosswalk which was crowded with people who really wanted to cross the street. "I understand. Traffic has been pretty crazy lately." he admitted and waved her off, watching as she got across safely. "It's okay! Just be careful next time!" he called back and turned to the honking cars. "Oh shut it will you!" Cole yelled and climbed back into his car, buckled up and stepped on the gas. He rolled down his window slightly and lit a cigarette, clicking the ashes out his window as he continued to drive towards where his boss was waiting for him. "Great, I'm late." Cole muttered under his breath.

"Where the heck is your buddy Cole?!" yelled the boss as Cole's friends walked in and sat down at the large dark mahogany table. "Probably stuck in traffic sir. The traffic has been crazy these days, it's hard to go at a fast speed without crashing into anything or anyone." he explained softly. Their boss only shook his head and tapped his fingers against the smooth surface of the table. "This is his second time being late, he better have a good reason for it." Their boss warned. Minutes passed in silence as they waited for Cole to arrive, causing everyone including their boss to be nervous.

Pulling into a parking lot, Cole put out his cigarette and parked before taking a deep breath and stepping out of his car. He looked over at the house that was his boss' and wondered what was going on inside and just in how much trouble he was in. "Oh well, let's get it over with Cole." he said to himself and walked past the large water fountain, and walked up the front stone steps before knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell. "Who is it?" Called his boss' voice from inside. "It's me, Cole." replied Cole. "Come inside then." his boss answered. When Cole stepped inside he could tell his boss was not happy. "Let me explain what happened Sir." Cole started and his boss motioned for him to sit down. "Yes, please do Cole." his boss said calmly.