View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-14-2015, 05:40 AM

Cole nodded and took a seat, suddenly nervous to explain to his boss what had happened. "Well after we hung up, the guys and I got into our cars and headed over here as fast as we could but traffic was heavy. It was really difficult to go above fourth which was what I was doing. As soon as I was reaching the crosswalk some girl jumped right in front of the traffic and I would have run her over if I hadn't suddenly come to a stop when I saw her. I had to get out of my car and help her along with all these people who wanted to dross, cross. Every other car was honking at me as I did this...it was crazy sir." Cole explained calmly.

His boss nodded as he listened to Cole's story in silence. Of course he had to believe him, the others did say traffic was heavy so this story made sense. "I see.." said their boss after a long silence. "I wouldn't believe this story if your friends here didn't confirm the heavy traffic Cole." he said and was quiet for another while before speaking again, "let's try not to be late again." he said and crossed his arms across his chest as he leaned back in his leather chair. "Alright, down to business." he started and sighed softly. "The reason I called you all today is because I need you all to do something, another job." their boss said and looked at them. "I know we all need and want money, but how do we get it? How to we get easy money?" he asked.

This confused them all and Cole raised his dark eyebrow questioningly. "Kidnapping a wealthy person, or a relative of a wealthy person of course. It won't be easy though. We need to figure out who is wealthy and then figure out how are we going to kidnap them and where will we take them." their boss explained. "Yeah, boss this isn't really an easy job. You sure we're ready for this?" Cole asked rather surprise that their boss was asking them to kidnap someone. What happened to good old fashioned robberies? He wasn't one to really complain about his job though. "I think you are yes. Just have to make sure to make a plan and stick to it. Think of it as a test if you will." their boss answered with a nod of his head.