View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2015, 04:21 AM

The sun shone through the windows of Cole's house, however because of the curtains being drawn, it wasn't as bright in the house as it should be. Waking up, Cole looked at the clock on the living room wall and groaned as he sat up from where he lay on the couch. It was 2:30pm apperantly and he didn't even remember what it was he did yesterday. He checked his phone to see he had a few missed calls and sighed, deciding to return them while he worked on breakfast and grabbed a beer. "Hey you called?" he asked once his buddy finally answered. "Took you long enough to answer, was going to hang up soon enough. So what's up?" Cole said and listened in silence as his buddy explained how he planned to do the kidnapping that day.

"I'd love to help but I honestly just woke up. Fell to sleep on the couch it seems, probably drank so much I passed out. Have to call my mother back since I missed her calls but you send me a text when you're all finished. Let me know where you're at with the person and I'll be sure to meet you there ok? Alright, see you then; bye." Cole explained and hung up then served himself his breakfast and started to eat by himself as he finally remembered that he had promised to visit his parents today. "Crap..." he muttered tiredly and took a drink of his beer then proceeded to call his mom, hoping everything was alright.