View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-28-2013, 07:23 AM

Areku grabbed the first branch that he came across and used his momentum to swing up and around, planting his feet firmly on the branch that he landed on. Once he did that, he quickly took in his surroundings before making his way down towards the ground. He was on a mission to find either Amaya or Hikari first, knowing that the girls were use to his presence.

Amaya sighed lightly as she took in the fox before her. 'great,' she thought darkly to herself. "Joy...not only do I get a Faunice as a partner, I get one that has no sense of finesse or balance, though I shouldn't be surprised," she muttered. It was just her luck that she hadn't spotted Ark before she spotted this humanoid fox.

Blake had used her weapon to swing gracefully from tree to tree before rolling onto the dirt that made up the ground beneath her feet. Looking around, she noticed all the other people who were still flying through the air, either by using Dust or Aura, though she wasn't sure which. 'Well...here's hoping I run into Ruby, or Naruto' she thought to herself. Though as long as it wasn't Weiss then she would be okay with it.