View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-28-2014, 02:45 PM

If you're meant to drink it, it belongs in this category! :)

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][SIZE="5"]I come bearing beverages![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

Beverage EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
I come bearing beverages!
[paste or link IMG here]
Comments: I think Vicky would LOVE this drink, it is butterscotch schnapps on the bottom and tequila rose floated on the top, so it is sweet and PINK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post
This is what my note reads!
Comments: Inspired by the root beer float! I poured Ginger Ale into a champagne glass, trying to get a light white or close to it to fit the wedding colour of white (failed but i had no other choice!!) & scooped in some strawberry ice cream to top it off! (catching some of the chocolate with it--oops)

I present to you a summer inspired drink that resembles a glass of ice cream topped champagne; a fizzy bev topped with a sweet beginning to tote around while you chat with the other guests! Also a great ice breaker if everyone has ice cream mustaches

My name tag is supposed to resemble a blue hankerchief to go along with the "something blue" of weddings
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post

Comments: Just hot chocolate that I put red food dye into. I thought this would be fitting, and sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post

Comments: Cherry Buzz Punch! Some monster Fruit punch energy Drink, a bit of rum, ice, 5 cherries and a bit more rum. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: Spiked Shirley Temple - Ice, Grenadine, Sprite, Marshmallow Vodka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post

Comments: This is an earth milk shake. it is green to represent the mix of fire and water to make land. as is the tie between two people in a wedding. It makes something amazing out of complete opposites.

Last edited by BellyButton; 08-05-2014 at 09:55 PM..