View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 PM

Ace sighed, men here were more than a little thick headed. "She has a crush on him dingle-dork! And it's not hard to figure out why she doesn't tell him! She's scared that hewon't care, which is what he'd probly do. Or that he'd totally disregard her feelings. But go ahead and tell me what you think." Hearing Lucifer, she snapped,"We'll talk later after the twilight meal." Opening the door, and entering once again, Ace sighed. "Fine. But can we please use our weapons this time?" Seeing that he was giving her the "give in" look, she sighed once again. Looking over at the two new commers said,"See what I have to deal with." As she said that, she rolled her eyes and a smile pulled at her lips.

Lucifer rolled his eyes in turn. "You and I both know you aren't ready yet. And trust me, you're still healing.",he said. Referring to the time when goverment tried to assasinate her because she had humiliated them. They had hunted her down and caught her off guard in front of him and shot her. Growling, Ace retorted,"It's all your fault! if you weren't so pig headed and soft! Maybe they wouldn't have found me!" Smiling, Lucifer muttered,"Says the pot to the kettle. You're so loud they'd hear you a mile away anyways." Hearing this, Ace turned on her heel and stomped out the door. He sighed. 'She's still too young and anxious. She's gonna get herself killed.',he thought. "Well, just when I thought I was going to get some exercise in today. Well, there goes that idea."