View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 PM

Ace stomped into the kitchen. "I never thought I'd ask this, but Finx, give me something to do. Those newcommers are completely boring. I mean Cal doesn't help, I can tell he thinks he can pick a fight with them. Hey, I have a question. What is "love"? I mean it's just a word right? It doesn't have any meaning." Glancing over at her, Ace said,"Ummm, what are we having? Something filing I hope because new people just keep pouring in. It's like the government thinks this is a hotel for killers. I mean, don't they know we don't do well around others? Unless they're so stupid they forgot that we weren't regular children."

Lucifer's pocket vibrated. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he felt it vibrate 4 long and 2 short times. A signal to come back to work. Shaking his head, he sighed loudly. "Excuse me, but once again duty calls. I have to into work.",he explained. Walking out the door, he slinked into the kitchen. "Hey Ace I have to go in. Oh, hey Finx. Need any grocieries?"