View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 06-12-2012, 06:42 PM

The door opened to a rather pig faced man. "Why hello young man. We've been waiting, who is that behind you? Oh, I know, your little sister is that right? Well why doesn't she go with John? Im sure he wouldn't mind! Anyways you know we're having a meeting." The door shut again and Lucifer spun around to face Finx. "John, my partner, will take you to get your groceries. When you're done, he'll bring you back. Got it? Good." Turning back to open the door, he glanced at Finx one more time then headed in. Shuting the door behind him with a soft click, Lucifer narrowed his eyes at the men inside. "What does the government want now? To try to assassinate my partner again?",he said with a sneer. Beads of sweat started to appear on the piggish mans forehead. "N…no. We just have another mission for you. And we know that you hate leaving the area, so we found one near here. Here.",said the thin man next to him, handing him a file. "You and Ace are assigned together like you requested." Taking one look at the folder, Lucifer said,"No way." Rubbing his fat folded neck, the large man replied,"Yes, Liutendant General Grant, you're going back to the army."