View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2015, 02:48 AM

Mmm. Having apple cinnamon newtons. #Really good #like apple pie

Baseballs on. Opening day, i believe.

Hit local grocodile store. Today was sugar donut. #Smacks lips in remembrance. 40 more popsicles and chocolate pudding. #The essentials

There was this display table outside. I hate those. Guy welcomes me into the store. At checkout they always ask if i want help out. I always decline. But today, with that Conference Table #hehe, m. w., awaiting me, i decided to accept. I had him run the gauntlet. It wasnt bad. He loaded my car effortlessly and took the cart. I ferried the precious sugar donut myself.

Yesterday rained briefly. Like 5 min. But California is gasping for water. Read we have one more year left of water in reservoir. Harsher sanctions begin mid may. You cant water during day hours.

This is becoming dire. Will California become a desert ghost town? Maybe itll became a national park. California Natural Park and Historical Ghost Town. Disneyland will be like the Roman Colliseum. Silicon Valley, an hommage to Apple ingenuity. San Francisco. Bare. Abandoned. Omnipresent fog creeping in like cats feet. Over a ghostly silent Golden Gate Bridge.

All for the lack of millions of drops of water. #Sobs

---------- Post added 04-06-2015 at 08:33 PM ----------

Japans population is on the wane. California refugees need a new home. Maybe the Thirsty...erm, Golden State will transplant to japan. Hail the burgeoning neocalipolitans!