Thread: Rp Help Center
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 03:56 AM

Grammar/Craft Help

This is the fun section, ya'll! Here be interactive! I hope this is what people will be using most. I am willing to look an an rp post of yours and fix the errors in it, then explain WHY so you can learn how to write it correct the next time. Rping is so interactive and there is nothing worse than having your partner misinterpret your post. If you want to learn, then good for you! If not, I won't force you. This can be fun just to see though. I don't plan to eat your creative soul.
I am however, not your personal spell check. I don't want to do this for more than three of your posts!

To get my attention, post this form and remember to PING me. (I know, a miracle right?)

@KATDAKUU;
Code:
I want some help!
My Post:

I will PING you back when I'm done and quote your post. Edits will be in red and I will put () around something I took out. This will be bare most edits. I will make it technically right and maybe point out some awkward wording that might trip up a reader and leave them unsure if your character went to the bathroom or plans to leave in five minutes to.

If you want more craft help than that, use this second form.

@KATDAKUU;
Code:
I want to be Awesome!
My Post:
Anything specific you worry about?:

For this, I will do the same edits I would do in the above section, but I will also tell you some suggestions on where to improve. I will not fix your style; that is up to your own aesthetics, but I can tell you the direction to go.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-21-2015 at 04:11 AM..