View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-28-2020, 01:10 AM

Once they reached the shore, Arael coughed a little as they stood. His body wanted to shut down, he could feel it. Whether it be from crashing into the water like he had, or from the shock of nearly drowning, he was having a hell of a time keeping consciousness. After a moment of more-or-less regulating his breathing and calming down, he glanced at Silas and lowered his eyes. "I'm still pretty numb from the impact.." He murmured quietly. "The water.." He murmured.

"The water has magic in it.. I think that's the only reason I didn't drown.." Arael said quietly. "I saw it.. The cavern. It's underwater, and I think that's where the magic is coming from, or they're at least connected." He said quietly, before slowly trying to stand and lightly pulled away from Silas so the man wouldn't have to carry his weight. As soon as he separated, he nearly dropped to knees, only catching himself and slowly walked up the shore until he could lay down on the grass and state up at the sky. They sun was just barely started peek out from the horizon.

---

Lea smiled as she and her partner came into the living room with the cots, and saw Mars standing in the doorway. Jason opened up his cot and offered to do the same for Lea, taking note of his tired she looked and didn't want her hurting herself. They were lucky that Lady Nerva could help Lea the way she did..

"It hasn't been that long since I lived here myself, of course I have an idea where old things might be." Lea teased her friend. Jason sat on his cot once the other was set up and chuckled some. "You used to be partners right, before I came along?" He asked curiously. Lea nodded lightly and glanced at him. "Yea, she was looking after me when I was a fresh shinigami, like how I'm looking after you." She teased some. Jason nodded some.