View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-09-2021, 10:37 PM

Rei stepped back as she noticed the anger rising in her roommate, by the gleam in her eyes and the tone of her voice. "Mars, it's not like that." She spoke quietly when the older shinigami mentioned using children to bait them. "They should've drowned in the lake, and Seamus sees their survival as a sign. The child mentioned the legend of the crystal that dwells within that lake.." She spoke hesitantly.

She paused when Mars voiced that the kids were there and mentioned how they wouldn't be for long. Rei quickly followed Mars inside the tree house. "Wait a minute, Mars." She spoke, pausing when she noticed Lea awake and lowered her head some. Who hadn't heard of the fight? The kids must be exhausted, in fact how could they make it back to the safehouse?

Lea slowly sat up and looked between the two, but her eyes settled on the obviously wound up Mars. "What's the matter?" She asked quietly, rubbing her eyes.

Rei slowly moved her hand up to her mask and tugged it from over her face. "It's been awhile, Lea." She spoke quietly. "I'm afraid Seamus is acting on her own again." She explained, only further confusing the younger shinigami.

Lea shook her head lightly amd reached over to gently shake Jason's shoulder. "Jae, change of plans. We've gotta go." She said calmly, softening her expression as her partner stirred and blinked sleepily.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael slowly shook his head. "I should have drowned in the lake.." He murmured quietly. "But i saw it.. A glimmer of light within a cavern as the current pulled me deeper under the water." He murmured. "The magic is the only reason I believe I didn't drown.."

"My grandmother was considered a traitor when they found the book in her quarters, before she passed it to me in secret. She hoped I would have a similar vision and dream as her, only i was tok young to understand.." Arael spoke quietly. "A trainee has a chance to bond with their mentor in way that connects them, and when i had met the mentor that i had a connection with.. It was unlike anything i had ever experienced."

"When he died though.. It felt i had died as well.." Areal spoke. "I mentioned the legend of the crystal, and the book to Silas in hoping i could make a difference.. And I mentioned going to find it. I never really felt like i truly belonged in Highrose anyway.." He admitted quietly.